Saturday, August 23, 2008

Remedy's "A Local Bar": Henderson, NV


After partying at the Half Shell on Thursday night, I headed to Remedy's on the corner of St. Rose and Seven Hills. This is a very chill place with good prices and great food. It's a nice spot for a drink off of the strip and this place definitely still has a great vibe. The food was so delicious. I have a chicken sandwich with jalapeƱos, american cheese and mushrooms. Shay and I devoured that sandwich along with our beer battered artichoke hearts. Our server was pretty attentive although she didn't bring my friend's drink until we were done eating. She was pretty quick with our cocktails though. Overall, I would definitely recommend Remedy's for a drink or for a great meal. You can find them at:

3265 St. Rose Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052